We exist to create a Lifelong Passion for Music and Dance™ by...
- Building lasting relationships & positively impacting our students
Creating fun music lesson experiences to enhance learning
Tailoring private music lessons to individual needs, skill level, age, interests, and learning objectives
Trying to decide between a few different Music Schools?
Since 1995, DeGazon Music Studios has been instilling a Lifetime Passion for Music™ in the lives students across the GTA. In the last five years, over 2,000 students have taken music lessons out of one of our three studio locations. We started as a very small studio, but have grown to become the preferred music school of choice in the communities we serve across the GTA.
We do not believe we are one of the best because of our growth, but we believe we keep growing because families think we are the best choice for them.
How many other music schools can say the same?
The DeGazon Music Difference
- Positive learning environment, designed to bring the best out of every student
- Encourage lessons to be fun and allow students to play current or popular songs they want to play
- Instruction available for ages 4-5 thought to adults – no experience necessary
- Multiple community locations in the GTA – we are closer to where you live
- Our hand-picked teachers are fun, patient, kind, inspiring, and best of all…they LOVE TO TEACH!!
- Are too busy for music lessons? – we’ll pick your child up during the school day or from the afterschool club, give them a full 30 minutes of fun music lessons with a great teacher. Then drop them back off at school.
- Our studios are steps from Kleinburg Public School and Whiteoaks Public School
- Customer support staff is available daily by phone, email, or in-studio to assist you during regular teaching hours
- We are a larger school open 4-5 days a week with close to 30 teachers. So then you have the…
- Ability to schedule multiple music lessons and/or dance classes for your family members at the same time
- Choice of more than 1 teacher for each instrument to fit your child’s personality and learning style
- Students are able to choose from pop, jazz, rock or classical instruction
- Convenient electronic monthly payments to ease simplify budgeting and make it easy for you to plan
- Royal Conservatory exam preparation available for all grades
- Optional low pressure year-end recitals offered free of charge – bring the whole family and friends
- No fundraising for studio events
- Post Secondary and University educated teachers